- RxPrism Health Systems Private Limited ("RxPrism", "Company", "We", "Our", or "Us") is the owner of the "My Show & Tell" and "RxSling" mobile applications.
- The terms "You" and "Your" refer to You as the organization and "They", "Their", and "Them" refer to Your "Users" of the applications or of the "Services" offered by the applications.
- While the My Show & Tell application serves the Show & Tell video Content "Creators" of Your organization, the RxSling application serves the Show & Tell video Content "Distributors" of Your organization. The Show & Tell video Contents thus created by Your video Content Creators using the My Show & Tell application and distributed by Your video Content Distributors using the RxSling application are viewed by Your video Content "Viewers". The term 'Show & Tell video Content' will be hereinafter addressed as "Content".
- RxPrism is committed to Your privacy and the privacy of Your Content Creators, Distributors, and Viewers, collectively known as the "Users".
- 1.1.1. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- 1.1.2. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules");
- 1.1.3. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- 1.2.1. The types of Information collected from You and Your Content Distributors and Viewers, including Personal Information and Activity Information;
- 1.2.2. The purpose, means, and modes of collection, usage, storage, processing, and destruction of such information.
2.2. Your Content Viewers provide Their consent to receive Your Contents and to collect, use, store, and process Their Personal Information and Activity Information through any of the following methods:
- 2.2.1. A pop-up that appears when They open a Show & Tell Content link for the first time on Their mobile.
- 2.2.2. A remote link sent to Their mobile through any channel by the backend team.
- 2.2.3. A 'Get Consent' link triggered to Their mobile by Your Content Distributors from within the RxSling App.
2.3. You may have Your own process for Your Content Viewers to unsubscribe or cancel the consent already provided by Them.
- What Information We Collect?
- 4.1. The types of Information We collect about Your Content Distributors and Content Viewers include Personal Information and Activity Information, collectively referred to as "Information".
- 4.2. "Personal Information" is defined under the SPI Rules (sensitive personal information) to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body or corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- 4.3.1. Name
- 4.3.2. Email address
- 4.3.3. Mobile number
- 4.3.4. Photograph
- 4.3.5. Gender
- 4.4.1. Mobile number of Your Content Viewers that Your Distributors select from Their Contacts list before sharing the Show & Tell Contents
- 4.4.2. Personalized (welcome) text that Your Content Distributors add to Their Show & Tell Contents before They share them with Their Content Viewers
- 4.5. Activity Information From Your Content Distributors
- 4.5.1. We may also collect information other than Personal Information from Your Distributors through the App when They use the App or its Services. Such information may be stored in Our server logs in an encrypted format. Such Non-Personal Information may or may not assist Us to identify You personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include:
- 184.108.40.206. Usage details such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used, and the amount of storage used
- 220.127.116.11. Master and transaction data and other data stored in the user account
- 18.104.22.168. Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system, and other details collected in Our log files
- 4.5.2. We may also collect information on the Contents that are being distributed through Our App. This information can also be considered as Non-Personal Information and include:
- 22.214.171.124. The title and description of Your Show & Tell Contents
- 126.96.36.199. Photos, images, documents, or slides relevant to Your Show & Tell Contents
- 188.8.131.52. Videos, audios, and GIFs relevant to Your Show & Tell Contents
- 184.108.40.206. The number of views and lights Your Contents receive
- 4.6. Activity Information From Your Content Viewers
- 4.6.1. We collect the following information from Your Content Viewers for further analysis and report generation:
- 220.127.116.11. IP address or location of Your Viewers' mobiles
- 18.104.22.168. Checksum browser metadata
- 22.214.171.124. Content viewed, duration of content viewed, percentage of content viewed
- 126.96.36.199. Buttons clicked
- 188.8.131.52. Responses provided to a question or content rating
- How We Collect Information?
- 5.1. Collection of Personal Information From You and Your Distributors: The method by which We collect Personal Information From You and Your Content Distributors is as follows:
- 5.1.1. Only the Content Distributors whom You preregister can register on the RxSling app. This method enables You to retain control and track the activities of Your Content Distributors who are using the App.
- 5.1.2. As a part of the preregistration, You provide the email address and mobile number of all Your Content Distributors.
- 5.1.3. We preregister Your Distributors on the RxSling app using the information provided by You.
- 5.1.4. Your Content Distributors can now download and install the RxSling app on Their mobile devices, register themselves on the App using the same email address and mobile number provided by You, and validate themselves via a one-time password (OTP).
- 5.1.5. As a part of the registration process, We also collect additional personal information, such as Their Name, Gender, and Photograph, which are essential to personalize Their Show & Tell Contents before They distribute them to Their Content Viewers.
- 5.2. Collection of Personal Information of Your Viewers From Your Distributors: The method by which We collect Personal Information of Your Content Viewers From Your Content Distributors is as follows:
- 5.2.1. When Your Content Distributors select the mobile number of Your Content Viewers from Their Contacts list
- 5.2.2. When Your Content Distributors add a personalized (Welcome) text to Their Show & Tell Contents before They share them with Their Content Viewers
- How We Use the Collected Information?
- 6.1. We use the information We collect for the following purposes:
- 6.1.1. Enable Your Users to use the App and utilize its Services most effectively
- 6.1.2. Personalize Your Users' experience on the App
- 6.1.3. Track and report the usage of the App by Your Distributors
- 6.1.4. Track and report the viewership and time spend by Your Viewers on Your Content
- [Above uses collectively referred to as "Purpose(s)"]
- How We Protect Your Information?
- 7.1. The security of the Personal Information and Activity Information of Your Content Distributors and Viewers is important to Us.
- 7.2. We declare that You are the complete owner of all Your Information and that of Your Users and that We do not use Your
- 7.3. We ensure all Your User Information is stored in an encrypted format. We also restrict access to all Your Information to
Our and Our affiliates' employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies who need to know such
- 7.4. We track, analyze, and report all activities of Your Users to You on a regular basis as mutually agreed on Our business
- 7.5. When Your subscription expires or when We receive an intimation from You to stop subscription, close account(s), or
delete specific User(s) or User information, We purge all Personal and Activity Information and Contents of the specific
User(s) or all Users, as the case may be, in 30 days (grace period), upon submitting a detailed report of all Information to You.
It is important to note that We cannot recover any User information once the grace period is over as We delete the complete
Information from all Our servers.
- 7.6. While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about
Your Users and prevent its unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the Internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot
provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Users' Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way
in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Users'
- 8.1. We may store temporary or permanent 'cookies' on Your or Your Users' computers. A cookie is a small piece of data that
is sent to Your browser from a Web server and stored on Your, primarily Your Content Viewers', computer hard drive. A
cookie cannot read data off Your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Once You close Your browser, the cookie
simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on Your browser, You would not have to log in a password more than
once, thereby saving time while on the Apps. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of Your
browser. You can reset Your browser to refuse all cookies or allow Your browser to show You when a cookie is being sent. If
You reject the cookies on an App, You may still be able to use the App, but it shall be limited to certain minimal functionality
or may not render the Content as expected. The only drawback to this is that You may be limited only to some areas of the
the content, banners, and promotions that You see on the App.
- 9.1. The App may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of RxPrism. Please
note that RxPrism is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. RxPrism encourages You to be aware
when You leave the App or the Show & Tell Content page. RxPrism also encourages You to read the privacy policies of each
and every third party site that collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the
App, You do this entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any partner of the App is the responsibility of the linking party, and
RxPrism shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the App.
- 9.2. All Contents that Your Content Distributors distribute through the App will have a short URL with the rxp.at and/or rxpl.info domain. We
use this domain name to track the activities of Your Content Viewers.
- Correcting Inaccuracies or Updating Personal Information
- Since all Your Users' Personal Information is stored as part of the User profile on the App, They can directly update Their
profiles on the profile pages of the App.
not in accordance with the applicable laws of Your or Your Users' country.
- Grievance Redressal
- We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You or Your Users may have regarding the
processing of Your Personal Information. If You or Your Users have any such grievances, please write to Our Grievance
Officer at email@example.com and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues within 7 working days.
- Version 1.0.1
- Last updated on: May 13, 2020